Golf & Tennis Etc. of Gainesville provides on-site full service club repairs.Our expert repairmen are Mitchell certified. From high-tech repairs to simple re-gripping, all of our work is performed in a timely manner, with a guarantee on workmanship and materials. We treat your clubs as if they were our own.
- Re-grip – size matters and is a big part of fitting; arthritic grips are also available.
- Re-shaft – fitting into the correct shaft for you can add distance
- Spine alignment – a frequency evaluation will let us know if your club can be improved with spine alignment
- Loft & lie – this is a must; most clubs on the rack need adjusting to fit you
- Frequency – we find the exact mathematical measurement of a golf shaft’s stiffness to help us maximize club head speed
- Frequency matching – using frequency, we can create a logical progression of CPMs from club to club within a set of clubs, so each club will feel and respond identically
- Club set-up – get the works if you want to play your best
- Schedule a Golf performance Analysis (G.P.A.) with your existing clubs to determine how to optimize your equipment and get the most out of your set.
We offer a state of the art electronic Babolat star 5 stringing machine. We will have your racquet ready in 24 hours or less. We have Luxilon, Wilson, Babolat, Volokl and Prince string.